Monday, October 25, 2010

It is monday morning I am as useless as a 9 month old baby that can't walk or talk. I have bed head, not the glamorous rock star kind; but the kind that is accompanied with morning breath. I have two little girl shadows that are little mini replicas of me today, bed head and all. It is the kind of day where I want to climb back into bed and watch an all day marathon of "The Real Housewives of Wherever" to escape the real life as a housewife that isn't so dramatic or glamourous. But it doesn't get anymore real than being up all night with a boy who has a toothache (add it to the list.... mommy guilt #402 Do my kids brush and floss enough?) Anyway we are having a lazy day. Colby is home from school even though the soonest dentist appointment is not until Wednesday at 12:00 p.m.
I think a day trip to the pumpkin patch may be in order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just wishing that I had a pumpkin patch close to my house. The closest thing I have is the cardboard box in front of Superstore. And I waited so long, that the only ones left are either rotten or bright green. Really must find a decent pumpkin today or I am in TROUBLE!!!

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I left the comment about the pumpkin patch, but just realized I didn't sign it, and it probably shows up as anonymous. Just so you know that was me, and I guess I was just trying to be mysterious.

:) mandy