Sunday, December 14, 2008

Time Warp
















I went to Canada for my Birthday at the beginning of November, and since then I felt like I have been in a time warp. Where did November go? And what? Christmas is in 2 weeks! That's how I feel. We had Halloween and then flew to Canada a day later and, so I am now going to post pictures from our trip and sum the events till now. Cassidy had an accident and put her hands on the glass of a gas fireplace. It was brutal but she healed fast. I just want to shout out to my Uncle Robert for letting us stop by so late at night and have you look at her hands, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You have always been such a help to me.

For my Birthday my Parents arranged a Bed and Breakfast in MountainView near Waterton for the whole family. We all stayed together in a 9 bedroom house and played Rock Band all night. It was such great time thanks Mom and Dad. It was so fun to hang with my Brothers and Sisters.

I was also able to meet up with "My friend Darryl" which it had been years since seeing his face in person. Miss Ya my Friend!





1 comment:

D~ said...

so nice to hang with you and fit me into you schedule, i know what it is like to travel - everyone wants a piece of you...
oxox

p.s. your font color is horrible to read