Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Crazy life.
We are in week 2 of Colby going to school and already we all have bad colds and sore throats. Colby got it on Thursday of last week and ended up missing school Friday. After a trip to the Doctor we were assured it was virus and it must run its course. Colby made it back to school Monday but is still not 100%. This week all the girls have it, including Mom. But life must go on, no rest for the wicked or moms. Life is pretty crazy with the school schedule and meetings and PTA and homework. And now we must decide between baseball, soccer, flag football or basketball. Hmmm I thought life was supposed to get easier when they go to school? Anyways I actually have some down time so I must go do laundry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment