Saturday, June 28, 2008

Catch up

Ok I haven't posted in a while, I have been crazy busy. We went to Phoenix for a suprise Birthday Party for George's Mom and stayed the weekend at a hotel with a water park, it was fun in the sun! It was hot there 115 degrees plus. It was a fun girls only party, and George's mom was very suprised. All 7 of George's sisters were there. Anyways we got back to Tucson and I have been an invalid with a sore back ever since, ouch. 2 of George's sisters came to Tucson Kelli and Sally and we had them over dinner the other night. It was fun to see them and to share creative ideas. Cassidy had a fever that lasted 2 days and now seems fine, I guess its those darn teeth coming in. Anyways the crazy daze of summer!

No comments: