
I just love my family. Sometimes when I look at my kids I just can't believe how blessed I am. They are all so attached to me these days, fighting for my attention and jealous of each other. Colby and Peyton constantly say "mommy I love you" out of the blue. It is so sweet and melts my heart. How am I this lucky? And George is such a sweet heart too although he would never admit it. He always gives me a kiss goodbye and hello, such a little thing that is such a big thing! He is always carrying the heavy stuff and being such a manly man, it makes me feel loved and cared for. He works so hard for us , and I am so fortunate to be able to stay home with our kids. I love my family.
2 comments:
I love your family too!
:) Mandy
I too love them.
It's good to know that you are happy and stuff. Good man good kids what else can you ask for.
MISS YOU!!!
Post a Comment