
Wow what a rough night we had last night. Peyton and Cassidy were up all hours crying and needing to be held which is difficult since there is only one of me. George managed to sleep thru the ordeal. I think I managed 2 hrs total of sleep but that is if you add the 10 min here and 15 min there together. I took the girls to the Doctor and they both have ear infections in both ears. So Amoxicillin was prescribed. The Doc said it just happens from a bad cold virus so nope it is not because I don't keep them in socks or because I have the fan going. Man don't we Moms have enough guilt and worry! Anyways I went staight to my neighborhood Walgreens and forced some antibiodics down the throats of some very upset little girls. so here's hoping we can get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's tonight.
2 comments:
I am soooooooo sorry!! Sick kids are a horrible thing, well they aren't horrible the sick and tired and whining is. I never really know they are sick when I need to. same as teething never know, just think they are whiny and being silly, then you see the tooth (or they puke). Party looked awsome.
Love you all, Jenn
I forgot to say, happy to hear your voice on the blog. Love it.
Post a Comment