Well it's finally Friday! George just called on his break and informed me that we are going swimming and on a picinic when he gets home from work. I am excited because it is dang hot outside and swimming sounds wonderful. Plus Colby has been begging me to go swimming all week and the torture will finally end! Speaking of hot and sweating I found the best deoderant EVER it is called clear gel Secret Platinum **VaNiLlA sPaRkLe**, I love it!
Well I am going to Canada in 5 days, yipee!!!! So I am trying to get organized packing for four people is challenging, and I always pack way to much stuff. So my goal this time is to only pack the basics I can buy stuff if I need it there. Plus I don't need 20 outfits even if I am staying 3 weeks I can do wash there too. I saw the cutest purple suitcase at target and I want to buy it for Peyton but I am trying to resist becuse it is sorta frivilous, but she does need a suitcase so I can rationalize it hmmm. Anyways I am very excited to see everybody and for my brothers and sisters and friends to see Peyton, only my Mom and Dad, Mandy and Nana have met her so far and its been awhile since thay have seen her. Colby has been talking every day about flying on a plane to see his cousins. Well I hear a baby crying so I better run........
1 comment:
hooray for Canada!!!
Post a Comment